Indian Remy hair is used by many women to have that instant Indian beauty without spending so much on hair products. Though Indian Remy hair offers a natural charm, it is quite difficult to maintain. Even if you get from high quality suppliers, the nature of this kind of hair extensions makes it challenging to keep it at its best. But once you become familiar on how to maintain it, Indian Remy hair can work wonders for your crowning glory.
To bring back your Indian Remy hair back to life, here are a few tips to keep in mind.
1. Brush the hair first before washing it with shampoo. Doing this in reverse makes the Indian Remy hair difficult to manage due to the tangles. With tangling, shedding is imminent and this can make the quality of the hair extension worse.
2. Use the right hair brush for your Indian Remy hair. If you want to keep your hair at its best, it is highly recommended that you invest on a good hair brush. The right hair brush can help you easily untangle your hair and prevent shedding. If possible, invest on a heat-resistant hair brush especially if you usually apply hair products or heat your hair to make it beautiful.
3. Air-dry your hair if possible and avoid frequent use of the blow dryer. Blow drying tends to make the Indian Remy hair very dry and weak that it snaps quickly. This can permanently damage the hair extension.
4. Apply light conditioner to make the Indian Remy hair more manageable. Make sure to use those that have less or no chemicals at all.
5. Remove the Indian Remy hair extension when not in use like when sleeping. Leaving it on your hair can cause damage to it and even to your real hair.
By following these tips, you can make your Indian Remy hair last longer than expected. For the best Indian Remy hair, visit http://ebeautyusa.com/.