Different Kinds of Hair Extension
Hair extensions have become a popular choice for instant styling and quick fix for your natural hair. Using them does not only change the style of your hair but they also add length and volume to it. You can also copy the hairstyle of celebrities without undergoing expensive treatments with the use of the right hair extension. If you are searching for one, here are the different kinds of hair extensions.
1. Normal Weft – cheap hair extension that is made from low-grade materials that can be a bit challenging to style and sometimes may appear unnatural. It can be easily bought on various hair shops or even online. It is available in different length, color, and appearance.
2. Hand-Tied Weft – this type of hair extension is made from high quality materials, which makes it last longer than normal weft. It is easy to style and it easily blends with your real hair. It is often the chosen by professional hair stylists. Since it offers more than a normal weft, it comes at a higher price point as well.
3. Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions – this hair extension is installed by a professional stylist since they are semi-fixed into your real hair. When installed on your hair, it appears like a real part of your natural hair. Proper care and maintenance is needed to keep this extension at best and it should be removed or replaced after every two months.
4. Micro-Rings – this one is also attached to your hair, but is less invasive since it uses small rings instead of adhesive. Therefore, it causes less damage to your real hair compared to pre-bonded hair extensions.
5. U-Tip – This hair extension is placed on your hair by attaching the strands on tiny segments of your natural hair. With the use of high quality keratin hair extension glue and a special heated applicator, the extension is fastened on your real hair.
For affordable and high-quality hair extensions, visit our shop at www.ebeautyusa.com.